Ronni, 21, Stylist, Found Happiness
I am the epitome of contradiction. I am the free spirit within every fight worthy soul. I am the lullaby keeping you up at night. I'm the cut on your knee you pick until I scar. I am simple. I've been striving off positivity since '91 and continue to splash my mark on every open canvas that allows me in. I'm not secretive, I'm not shy, I'm not anyone who isn't what you are; I am human. Curiosity pushes me forward into the unknown. Come barefoot into the woods with me...
lurkin' and jerkin'
creepers have crept
Photos by Kilian Schönberger
I wanna be lost here
Ugh I love him
Anonymous asked: jesus, ronni. stunning. cannot get enough. - fav
Full image link →
44139 asked: No, you're not allowed to be "taken". I haven't taken you.
This makes me uncomfortable.
Respect those who are in a relationship.
Give me pizza, grab my butt and tell me how pretty I am.– (via infinite-karma)
I’m tryna dish this out on a silver platter.(via howthehoolychillz)
– "Things I Want To Ask Your Boyfriend" - Nishat Ahmed (via cerceuils)
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven? Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?
When ur friends are making fun about stuff you are secretly insecure about